Thursday, May 27, 2010

It has begun...

Hello Blogging World, I'm Stephanie and I'm starting a beauty channel on Youtube called Cheap Chic Beauty (but since that actual name was already taken, I'm using this one instead: http://www.youtube.com/user/CheapChicBeauty13).

On this channel I'll be doing what all the other Youtube Beauty Gurus do, making "how to" videos on makeup, hair, fashion, and other beauty related things. Except this channel will be different because (since I'm not insanely rich) I don't have the money for the expensive MAC products and neither do most of the population. So I'm going to do a channel all about how to use the great, reasonably priced products from places like Target, Wallgreens, drugstore.com, eyeslipsface.com, CVS, and other generic drugstores.

That doesn't mean that I won't agree to review the more expensive products, but I won't be using mostly them like some other people do.

Now I'm not bashing the other wonderful makeup gurus and I understand that a lot of them pay for their products with their own money from their jobs, etc. But for me personally, even with a job I can't afford those products, so I figured I'd share my knowledge with the rest of you.

Stay Chic,
Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment