Monday, June 7, 2010

Errand, Errands, Errands!!!!

My day tomorrow is going to be filled with errands and I'm not looking forward to it. I hate running around to places like the grocery store or the bank or even the gas station.... But I understand why they're necessary. Sometimes I wish I had a clone or a robot that would do it for me so I could stay home and sleep in. :,(

So, no openings for filming today, but I'll try to fit it in tomorrow and I have no where to go on Wednesday, so that will be another adventure in my attempts to film.

Also, just another thing that I'm thinking of adding to the channel is my weight loss over the remainder of the summer and just some meals and exercises I do, or my workout regimen, idk if anyone would really be interested in that, but, I'll post them up just in case.

And another thing.... Stephenie Meyer came out with another book called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, and I'm reading it just because I have nothing better to read at the moment, so I might do some kind of review on that as well, even though it really has nothing to do with beauty, well, I guess smarts and brains can be beautiful, so I'll weave it in here somehow.

Stay Chic!
Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment