Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Look: Kaya Scodelario

Since I live in the United States, we don't get the pleasure of having the UK show Skins on our televisions, so for me, I had to watch it online. To be honest, I preferred the second two seasons rather than the first two. While I did find Tony Stonem to be "oh so cute!" I found his sister Effy to grab my attention more with her laid back, rocker-chic style and matching smokey-eye makeup. And I found a new love for Freddie in the second set of people on the show. While I won't be doing any spoilers on the show, I will say that it definitely held my attention and if it had teams like Twilight does, I'd be totally on Team Freddie (although I do have a soft spot for JJ).

But from this show came my inspiration for my first makeup look:


I really like how she has the slight smokey eye but a natural lid with a slight pop of color to accentuate her blue eyes. And if you switch what kind of color you use on the lower lash line, it can go with any eye color.


So I'll try and film over the next few days if the lighting works out, so I'll post again once it's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment