Friday, June 11, 2010

Princess of Perisa: A Make Up Look

Hey everybody. So today I did a Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time makeup look by recreating the smudgy-sunkissed-bronze look that Princess Tamina (played by Gemma Atterton) wore in the movie.
Now I love video games and interestingly enough my dad was playing this video game when I was being born, so I have history with these characters. I've always loved video games that become movies or vice versa and I can be quite the nerd when it comes to a movie plot like this. I loved the movie with all the action and comedy between Dustan and Tamina. All around it was very entertaining and I decided that I want to be Princess Tamina (since she's a] beautiful and b] can kick butt) so I decided to recreate her look from the movie.

This was the inspiration:

And here is the video:





Stay Chic,
Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment